- Modular Synchronization Platform Adds the Highest Performance Signaling for SATCOM and RADAR - Monday, March 18, 2013
Spectracom’s SecureSync® adds a new atomic clock reference to provide the best combination short- and long-term stability for satcom and other applications
- GNSS Constellation Simulator Flexibility Adds Channels, Signals, and Frequencies - Monday, March 04, 2013
Spectracom GSG series supports advanced testing of global satellite navigation devices with up to 64 channels and 4 simultaneous frequencies at the lowest cost of ownership.
- GNSS Constellation Simulator Compatible with China’s Beidou System - Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Spectracom’s GNSS simulators will require a simple firmware update to test future receivers
- Spectracom Broadens Line of Microwave Analyzers - Tuesday, December 11, 2012
New Pulsed RF Counter/Analyzer supports advanced pulsed radar and Doppler radar testing
- Satellite Navigation Simulator Integrates with Complex Motion Testing and SImulation Systems - Thursday, October 25, 2012
Spectracom’s GSG series GPS/GNSS simulators adds real-time scenario capability for applications of hardware-in-the-loop testing for aerospace, automotive, and transportation systems
- US Air Force Selects Spectracom to Supply Time and Frequency Test Equipment - Thursday, July 05, 2012
Frequency Calibrator/Analyzers will be used to test and calibrate devices/systems that rely on a precisely timed signal
- Spectracom Timing System Selected for Northrop Grumman Defense Program - Thursday, June 28, 2012
SecureSync platform to support the integration of multiple devices and systems using precise time and frequency signals
- Spectracom Awarded €600KContract for Synchronization of Digital TV Broadcast Networks - Thursday, June 07, 2012
Spectracom’s GPS Clocks to synchronize time and frequency signals.
- New Dual Frequency Multi-GNSS Constellation Simulator - Thursday, May 10, 2012
Spectracom’s 32-channel GSG-62 provides expandability to simulate current and future satellite navigation signals and frequencies with GPS + GLONASS signals and both L1 & L2 frequencies.
- Pending Changes in the WWVB Radio Signal Affects Precision Frequency and Timing Reference. - Thursday, March 15, 2012
There are upcoming potential changes to the WWVB signal that will affects older-generation Spectracom WWVB receivers. These products will no longer operate once the signal changes are permanently implemented between October 2012 and March 2013.
- New GPS Simulator for Manufacturing Test - Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Spectracom’s GSG-52 broadens the range GPS RF signal generators by GSG-52 offering 4-channel simulation with the same unprecedented flexibility and ease-of-use available from other Spectracom GPS and GNSS multi-channel simulators.
- Spectracom Assures GPS Integrity with Leap Second Testing Tools - Thursday, January 26, 2012
GPS simulators offer fast and easy testing of the upcoming leap second event on June 30 to validate performance of GPS devices and systems.
- GSG-55 is a Best in Test Award Finalist - Thursday, January 19, 2012
The GSG-55 has been selected by Test & Measurement World as a finalist for their Best in Test award in the Functional Test category.
- New GNSS Simulator Capabilities Debut at the ION Conference - Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Spectracom expands line of GPS/GNSS constellation simulators with GLONASS capabilities, and an enhanced feature set to reduce product development costs and increase manufacturing productivity.
- Spectracom Announces Its New NetClock® Master Clock for Public Safety Applications - Wednesday, July 13, 2011
NetClock maintains its category-defining leadership position with new features for Next-Generation 9-1-1 initiatives
- Spectracom Announces High Performance Computing Synchronization Solution - Monday, April 04, 2011
Premier Solution Set Enables Microsecond Time Synchronization for High Frequency Trading
- Spectracom Broadens Line of GNSS Solutions - Friday, January 28, 2011
New 16-channel GPS simulator supports advanced GPS receiver testing
- Spectracom Awarded a 3 Million Dollar Contract for United States Defense Market - Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Contract supplies equipment to support US Air Force secure communications networks.
- Spectracom announces advanced tool for Precise frequency analysis - Monday, December 20, 2010
TimeView 3: a powerful tool for analysis of modulated, bursted or frequency hopping signals at unmatched affordability.
- The First Portable Sync Tester/Analyzer For Next Generation Networks (NGN) - Monday, November 01, 2010
Pendulum STA-61, a new field sync tester/analyzer that verifies synchronization quality in traditional SDH/SONET core networks as well as IP-based backhaul and mobile networks.
- TimeKeeper Breaks Microsecond Barrier in Time Synchronization with Spectracom GPS Card - Monday, September 27, 2010
Time Accurate to Nanoseconds Enables More Precision In Trading Strategies and Competitive Advantage in Execution
- Spectracom Awarded 3M Euro Contract For Naval Synchronization System - Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Spectracom’s synchronization system will be a critical component to a submarine navigation system.
- New GPS 8-channel Simulator for In-line Manufacturing Testing of Navigational Capabilities - Monday, June 21, 2010
An affordable 8-channel GPS simulator provides fast yet comprehensive navigational, position and timing testing for devices with GPS receivers
- Next Generation Bus Level Timing Optimizes Network Performance - Tuesday, June 15, 2010
The most feature rich PCI express time code processor card supports a new synchronizaton standard known as Precision Time Protocol (IEEE-1588v2) for low latency networks
- Spectracom, FSMLabs Partner to Provide Precision Timekeeping for High Frequency Low Latency Trading - Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Spectracom NetClock and FSMLabs TimeKeeper deployed with leading financial services firms; Enable trade data time-stamping accurate to tens of microseconds across global networks.
- New Modular, Secure Synchronization System, SecureSync™, for Mission Critical Networks - Tuesday, October 20, 2009
SecureSync™ time & frequency synchronization system unveiled at MILCOM 2009 in Boston
- Pendulum Instruments to Merge with Spectracom - Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Spectracom and Pendulum parent, Orolia, advances growth strategy
- New Options Improve Pendulum Instrument’s GPS-12 Portable Frequency Standard Family - Thursday, June 25, 2009
Pendulum Instruments introduces four new options which improves and extends the company’s GPS-12 Portable Frequency Standard family.
- New Battery Unit Adds Portability to Pendulum Instrument’s CNT-90XL Microwave Counter/Analyzer - Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Pendulum Instruments announces a new Battery Unit option to add portability to their market-leading CNT-90XL Microwave Counter/Analyzer.
- GPS Master Clock For Digital Broadcast Synchronization - Tuesday, May 26, 2009
The new Model EC20S is the latest generation of the industry-standard Epsilon Clock™
- New Satellite Communications System to be Synchronized by Spectracom - Monday, March 16, 2009
A master clock and signal distribution system enables reliable communications for field operations of a major international organization
- Redundant Synchronization For Operators Of Critical Digital Broadcast Sites - Monday, March 09, 2009
The first totally integrated dual GPS master clock offers a cost-effective solution for critical transmission points delivering new digital television or radio services
- Pendulum Instruments Acquires Naviva GPS Signal Generators and Expands Its Product Portfolio - Thursday, February 05, 2009
Pendulum Instruments today announced the expansion of its product portfolio with the addition of a one-channel, single frequency (L1) GPS signal generator.
- Rapco Electronics to Merge with Spectracom - Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Rapco Electronics Ltd. to merge with Orolia’s Spectracom unit, offering a unique level of local service and support to customers throughout the UK and Ireland, Europe and North America
- Pendulum Instruments Introduces CNT-91R, a Compact High-Performance Frequency Calibrator/Analyzer - Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Pendulum Instruments announces the introduction of CNT-91R, an all-inclusive high performance calibrator of frequency sources, that combines high resolution measurements and advanced analysis, and a built-in ultra-stable Rubidium atomic reference clock.
- New Timing Card for PCI Express - Sunday, September 21, 2008
Time code processor offers ease of use, the most flexibility, and the lowest cost of ownership for users of the burgeoning PCI Express peripheral standard
- Time & Frequency OEM Board Available for Digital Broadcast and WiMAX - Tuesday, September 09, 2008
The Epsilon Board Model EB03 marks the beginning of the next evolution in time and frequency by providing a competitively priced, fully integrated GPS synchronization solution in a board ready for integration.
- Solaris "Ready" Timing Boards for Solaris 10 - Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Spectracom’s PCI timing boards have been accepted into the Solaris Ready Logo program
- New Timing Boards Support the Most Time-Sensitive Applications - Monday, August 04, 2008
Low latency computer systems benefit from improved timing precision and integration tools
- Pendulum Instruments Expands Its Product Portfolio - Thursday, June 19, 2008
Pendulum Instruments announces the expansion of the company's product portfolio with two new products - PicoTime™ and PicoReference™.
- Pendulum Instruments Introduces a Precision Tracking Oscillator - Friday, May 30, 2008
Pendulum Instruments, a company of the Orolia Group, announces the introduction of TO-16, a precision Tracking Oscillator for 5 or 10 MHz scientific or metrology applications.
- Pendulum Instruments Introduces a Combined GPS/GLONASS Frequency Standard - Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Pendulum Instruments, a company of the Orolia Group, announces the introduction of a combined GPS and GLONASS controlled Frequency Standard called GPS-12RG.
- Spectracom Awarded Contract For Cognitive Airborne Network Protocol - Monday, April 07, 2008
Innovative Routing Scheme to Deliver Reliable and Secure Wireless Communications
- Pendulum Instruments Wins Major Bid of Frequency Standards in Japan - Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Pendulum Instruments in cooperation with distributor, Toyo Corporation, was recently awarded a significant contract for the Pendulum GPS-12R, the only portable and battery powered GPS-controlled Rubidium Frequency Standard.
- Announcing the New CNT-91 - Friday, June 01, 2007
The CNT-91 frequency counter, the world's most powerful frequency counter /timer /analyzer on the market today.
- CNT-90XL Honorable Mention - Friday, June 01, 2007
The CNT-90XL is awarded honorable mention by Test & Measurement World magazine in the publication's Best in Test 2007 competition.
- Introducing the NEW CNT-90XL Microwave Counter/Analyzer! - Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Pendulum Instruments introduces the NEW CNT-90XL family of 27 to 60 GHz Microwave Counters with the world’s highest performance!
- In-house 5 or 10 MHz Low-Noise Frequency Standard for Metrology, Lab and Test Systems - Tuesday, March 21, 2006
In-house 5 or 10 MHz low-noise frequency standard for metrology, lab and test systems In the basic configuration, the GPS-12R outputs 2.048 MHz and a 1-pps time reference for calibration or synchronization of test instruments and network elements in telecom networks.
- New Sales Office in China - Monday, February 06, 2006
New sales office in China. We have our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, with subsidiaries in Oakland, California plus St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Pendulum Instruments Introduces the Path Align-R™ - Sunday, December 04, 2005
Pendulum Instruments introduces the Path Align-R™, Model 2240 & 2241 Microwave Antenna Path Alignment Test Set.
- Pendulum Instruments to Acquire XL Microwave Inc. - Saturday, October 08, 2005
Pendulum Instruments to acquire XL Microwave Inc.
- UNIQUE 20 GHz Frequency Counter - Saturday, May 21, 2005
Unique 20 GHz Frequency counter. The CNT-90 Timer/Counter/Analyzer is now available with a 20 GHz prescaler (Option 14B) and offers the fastest microwave frequency measurements available on the market with zero acquisition time.
- Pendulum Instruments Gets Yet Another Award! - Thursday, January 06, 2005
Pendulum Instruments gets yet another award! In January 2005, the CNT-90 Timer/Counter/Analyzer was awarded an: "Honorable Mention in the Test & Measurement World magazine Best-in-Test contest."
- Spectracom Announces Air Force GPS Wing SAASM Approval - Friday, January 11, 2008
Security approval supports DoD mandates and directives
- Spectracom Goes Global - Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Rochester, New York-based Spectracom joins Tier 1 in worldwide high precision timing and synchronization markets
- 64-bit Linux Driver for PCI Timing Boards Supports Multi-Threaded Applications - Monday, August 27, 2007
Linux 2.4 through 2.6 are supported
- Spectracom Introduces Timing Appliance for Military Networks - Tuesday, May 15, 2007
New precision time server delivers flexibility while supporting government mandates and directives
- Spectracom Introduces Wireless Synchronization Solutions - Monday, February 05, 2007
Network Time Servers, Clock Displays, and Management Software Meet Demands for Security, Data Management, Compliance, and Certification For Healthcare and Many Other Industries
- Are You Ready for a Change in DST? - Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Tips to deal with the change in dates
- Spectracom and NYSTAR Fund Academic Partners - Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Award Funds Collaborative Research on Wearable Wireless 3-D Locator for Incident Responders
- Spectracom and RIT Awarded STTR Grant - Tuesday, November 14, 2006
DoD Grant Will Fund Scalable Mobile Wireless Mesh Network Research
- W32Time Hotfix Posted - Thursday, October 26, 2006
Helps with synchronization in the windows time service
- Spectracom demonstrates NTP over IPv6 at Moonv6 - Wednesday, August 09, 2006
The first public demonstration of network synchronization on the new internet standard proves interoperability with the DoD and industry leaders
- Spectracom Launches Next-Generation NetClock® Time Servers - Tuesday, August 08, 2006
New NTP time server product platform delivers IPv6 and other robust network protocols to improve security, management, and reliability
- Spectracom Announces New Content on its Public Safety Web Pages - Monday, June 12, 2006
New information coincides with the opening of the NENA conference
- TPRO/TSAT-PCI Timing Boards Support 3.3v/5v Universal Signaling - Friday, June 09, 2006
The first of many product upgrades for the KSI timing board line
- Spectracom to Present Series of Papers at National Synchronization Workshop - Monday, April 10, 2006
TELCORDIA BRINGS TOGETHER EXPERTS IN FRANKLIN, TN, MAY 24-25
- Spectracom and XTEND Announce Partnership - Monday, February 13, 2006
Call center and synchronization technology will be leveraged
- Spectracom and Bytefusion Expand Partnership - Thursday, February 09, 2006
Leading NTP client software for windows enhance NetClock applications
- Spectracom Announces Acquisition of KSI - Thursday, December 22, 2005
Timing boards enhance Spectracom's product portfolio
- Spectracom Donates Equipment - Monday, December 12, 2005
EQUIPMENT FOR RIT’S GOLISANO COLLEGE OF COMPUTING AND INFORMATION SCIENCES
- Are You Ready for a Leap Second? - Sunday, December 11, 2005
The first leap second in seven years
- Spectracom Participates in the 2005 Conference on IEEE-1588 - Monday, December 05, 2005
IEEE-1588 is a new standard for precision clock synchronization protocol
- Spectracom Announces International Initiative - Wednesday, November 02, 2005
New international sales division to extend reach
- Spectracom Announces Strategic Acquisition - Monday, October 24, 2005
Spectracom to acquire KSI from DSPCon
- Leap second to be added to official time at the end of the year - Tuesday, July 26, 2005
Leap seconds keep GPS and atomic time in sync with UTC
- Spectracom Supports NENA VoIP Initiatives - Friday, June 24, 2005
Announcement made at the NENA conference
- Announcing NetClock® v2.3 at APCO East - Monday, May 02, 2005
New Reliability Enhancements for Synchronizing the PSAP
- Congress considering extending daylight-saving time - Friday, April 08, 2005
USA set to change DST rules
- Latest generation simulcast master oscillator at IWCE 2005 - Monday, April 04, 2005
Enhancements made for simulcast applications